Spring 2018 Dates and Site Locations
Dates: Septemer 10 - November 10th
- Hailey Elementary, Days T/Th, 2:45-4:00 p.m.
- Alturas Elementary, Days T/Th, 2:45-4:00 p.m.
- Bellevue Elementary, Days M/W, 2:45-4:00 p.m.
- Hemingway Elementary, Days M/W, 2:45-4:00 p.m.
- Wood River Middle School, Days M/W, 3:30-5:00 p.m.
Note: Program sites will be limited to the first 20 to sign up, So register online now or download these registration forms and mail it in your with your payment to PO Box 7016, Ketchum, ID 83340:
Important Program Information:
- Registration preferable by Friday, September 7th to insure your spot. Registrations will also be accepted at the site during the first week if there is room available.
- Fee for the ten-week elementary school GOTR program is $115.00. For the ten-week middle school program the cost is $150. The fees are due by the first week, and includes 20 sessions, T-shirt, water bottle, and entry into the final 5k event.
- Scholarships are definitely available and are based on need. Indicate on your paper registration form the amount you are able to pay, or submit your online registration utilizing the sliding scale located there.
- It is very important for your child to attend both sessions each week because the lessons build up from one to the next and because group relationships build over time. Participants are not allowed to sign up for one session a week. If you know your child can't make it to both sessions each week, please do not sign up - leave room for a child who can. A child who is absent more than 4 times may be removed from the program for the rest of the season
- Repetition of the program is encouraged. Lesson topics & activities vary each season.
- A supportive running-type shoe is required. No canvas sneakers, sandals, clogs, or boots. If shoes are a need, please let us know!
- Sign up is for both days of the session.
- Sessions will be held regardless of weather. Dress accordingly! On inclement days, we may meet inside the school facilities.
- Girls must be picked up on time.
Important Dates: As a part of the program girls will participate a final 5k event to be held on Saturday, November 10th. Family members are encouraged to come, be a running buddy and cheer the girls on.