Spring 2017 Dates and Site Locations
Dates: March 27th - June 3rd
- Hemingway Elementary, Days T/Th 2:45-4:00
- Community School, Days M/W, 2:45-4:00
- Hailey Elementary, Days T/Th, 2:45-4:00
- Alturas Elementary, Days T/Th, 2:45-4:00
- Bellevue Elementary, Days M/W, 2:45-4:00
- Carey School, Days M/W, 3:15-4:30
Note: Girls on the Run sites will be limited to the first 15 to sign up, So register online now or download these registration forms and mail it in your with your payment to PO Box 7016, Ketchum, ID 83340:
Important Program Information:
- Registration preferable by Friday, Marcy 24th to insure your spot. Registrations will also be accepted at the site during the first week if there is room available.
- Fee for the ten-week program GOTR is $115.00. The fees are due by the first week, and includes 20 sessions, T-shirt, water bottle, workout bag, and entry into the Spring 5k event.
- Scholarships are definitely available and are based on need. Indicate on your paper registration form the amount you are able to pay, or submit your online registration utilizing the sliding scale located there.
- Repetition of the program is encouraged. Lesson topics & activities vary each season.
- A supportive running-type shoe is required. No canvas sneakers, sandals, clogs, or boots. If shoes are a need, please let us know!
- Sign up is for both days of the session.
- Sessions will be held regardless of weather. Dress accordingly! On inclement days, we may meet inside the school facilities.
- Girls must be picked up on time.
Important Dates: As a part of the program girls will participate in the final Color Me Fearless 5k event to be held on Saturday, June 3rd. Family members are encouraged to come, be a running buddy and cheer the girls on.