Spring 2017 sessions are underway and now closed for registration.
Fall 2017 Dates and Site Locations
Dates: September 11 - November 18th
- Hailey Elementary, Days T/Th, 2:45-4:00 p.m.
- Alturas Elementary, Days T/Th, 2:45-4:00 p.m.
- Bellevue Elementary, Days M/W, 2:45-4:00 p.m.
- Hemingway Elementary, Days M/W, 2:45-4:00 p.m.
- Wood River Middle School, M/W, 3:30-5:00 p.m.
Note: Girls on the Run sites will be limited to the first 15 to sign up, So register online now or download these registration forms and mail it in your with your payment to PO Box 7016, Ketchum, ID 83340:
Important Program Information:
- Registration preferable by Friday, Marcy 24th to insure your spot. Registrations will also be accepted at the site during the first week if there is room available.
- Fee for the ten-week elementary school GOTR program is $115.00, and for the 10-week Heart & Sole middle school program is $150. The fees are due by the first week, and includes 20 sessions, T-shirt, water bottle, workout bag, and entry into the Spring 5k event.
- Scholarships are definitely available and are based on need. Indicate on your paper registration form the amount you are able to pay, or submit your online registration utilizing the sliding scale located there.
- Repetition of the program is encouraged. Lesson topics & activities vary each season.
- A supportive running-type shoe is required. No canvas sneakers, sandals, clogs, or boots. If shoes are a need, please let us know!
- Sign up is for both days of the session.
- Sessions will be held regardless of weather. Dress accordingly! On inclement days, we may meet inside the school facilities.
- Girls must be picked up on time.
Important Dates: As a part of the program girls will participate a final 5k event to be held on Saturday, November 18th. Family members are encouraged to come, be a running buddy and cheer the girls on.